I’m studying for my English class and need an explanation.
Answer the following questions about pp. 3-123 in Cheryl Strayed’s
Tiny Beautiful Things. Be sure to include an explanation of a sentence or two for each of your answers.
- Like an Iron Bell, pp. 13-18
- How You Get Unstuck, pp. 19-30
- That Ecstatic Parade, pp. 31-36
- A Motorcycle with No One on It, pp. 37-38
- The Reckoning, pp. 39-47
- There’s a Bundle on Your Head, pp. 48-52
- Write Like a Motherfucker, pp. 53-60
- A New, More Fractured Light, pp. 61-63
- Dudes in the Woods, pp. 64-72
- Icky Thoughts Turn Me On, pp. 73-77
- Reach, pp. 78-86
- The Baby Bird, pp. 89-91
- Go! Go! Go!, pp. 92-93
- The Black Arc of It, pp. 94-99
- Hell Is Other People’s Boyfriends, pp. 100-103
- Thwack, Thwack, Thwack, pp. 104-109
- The Woman Hanging on the End of the Line, pp. 110-114
- No Mystery about Sperm, pp. 115-123
1 ) What was one of the letters to Dear Sugar and/or responses from Dear Sugar that resonated with you? Why do you think it resonated with you?
2) What was one of the letters to Dear Sugar and/or responses from Dear Sugar that disturbed or upset you? Why do you think it disturbed or upset you?
3) What was one of the letters to Dear Sugar and/or responses to Dear Sugar that you found to be particularly inspirational? Why do you think you found that one to be inspirational?