I need support with this Philosophy question so I can learn better.
Research Paper Guidelines
Each student will write a 5-7 pages paper using MLA format about a topic as it relates to Humanities. The topic suggestions are listed below. If you choose to do another topic, it must be approved.
The first step is to choose a topic and write a prospectus and submit a bibliography.
A prospectus is one paragraph which identifies your topic, the thesis statement, and why you chose this particular topic. The bibliography is a list of 10 sources you plan to use once you begin to write y our paper. You can only have one website. All other sources must be books, journals, newspapers, movies, magazines, etc. The bibliography must be done by MLA format.
Information regarding MLA format will be included in this folder. Please adhere to the rules regarding the format as it relates to MLA format.
Topics-These are general topics. Your job is to choose a topic and narrow the topic to a thesis statement which should include two to three supporting details which becomes your research.
1. Perspective Pathways to Greater Human Flourishing
2. Artists in Times of War
3. Contemporary Music and Political Commentary
4. The Application of Socrates to 21st Century Western Democracy
5. Appalachian Language and Regional Identity
6. The Harlem Renaissance in the African American Experience
7. The Humanities and Definitions of Freedom
8. The Age of Enlightenment
9. The Reformation in Art
10. American Distress and Contemporary Art
11. Theology and Medicine
12. Social Darwinism
13. Historical Tension Between Science and Religion
14. Human Subcultures
15. Gender and the Education Experience
16. Color and the Education Experience
17. The Industrial Revolution and Human Identity
18. Photography in Shaping Public Opinion
19. Social Media and Modern Human Interactions
20. The Printing Press and Dissemination of Ideas
21. Racism and the Human Family Unit
22. Human Beings and Violence
23. Human and Animal Sacrifice in Religion
24. The Odyssey and Gender Expectations
25. Non-governmental organizations (NGO) in international law
26. Regulatory process and public input
27. Religious Freedom Restoration Act
28. Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act
29. Roberts Court
30. Sales tax on internet purchases
31. Second Amendment
32. Social media and freedom of speech
33. Sovereign citizen movement
34. Supreme Court, power of
35. Language revitalization
36. Oral history
37. Regional languages
39. Southern dialect
40. Whistled languages