I’m working on a Psychology exercise and need support.
1. Select a feature film with a character who has a mental disorder
2. Watch the movie.
3. Consult the DSM-5. Each mental disorder has a list of symptoms, some number of which must be present in an individual in order for that person to be diagnosed with that disorder.
4. Find the symptoms displayed by the character in the movie in the DSM-5.
In your paper:
5. Give the title of the movie.
6. Give the name of the character.
7. Give your diagnosis. Compare the criteria (symptoms) of the mental disorder and the behaviors (symptoms) of the character that correspond to the criteria.
Some links that might help you find a movie: