Can you help me understand this Philosophy question?
Philosophy was/is considered a “new way of thinking.“
- Has this course provided you with a new way of thinking?
- Is your conception of what philosophy is different now from what it was at the beginning of the course?
Philosophy can also be said to be “a way of life” – a manner or mode of existence. (The Ancient Greek philosophers saw it as such and so did many moderns, including Descartes, for instance.)
- Do you see philosophy as being a way of life?
- How has this introduction to philosophy affected or influenced your life?
- What if anything will you take with you from this course?
Type your answers to these questions using proper English grammar and spelling, so your responses are readable (and gradable).