I don’t understand this Psychology question and need help to study.
ACADEMIC LEARNER REVIEW (ALR) REFLECTION PAPER
Evaluate your professional development, and discuss plans for upcoming program milestones like residency and fieldwork.
For this assignment, you will write a 1–2 page paper reflecting on this meeting. Please note that because this is a personal reflection, you may use first person (I, me). Your reflection paper should include the following:
- Your academic progress to this point in the program.
- Your personal and professional development thus far. Where have you grown and where do you need to continue to develop? Be sure to include knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Your plan for attending residency.
- Your plan for locating a fieldwork site and applying for fieldwork.
- Your ability to engage in self-care and find life balance in the midst of your academic and professional journey.
Just started program doing well in courses; program name is PhD in Adv Stud in Hum Behav Specialization in General Advanced Studies in Human Behavior
I’m an experienced mental health professional with a demonstrated history of working in the mental health and social services industries. Skilled in evidence-based practices, psychological interventions/testing, diagnostic assessments, teaching, and psychological research. Strong clinical and research professional with a master’s degree in Clinical Psychology and a master’s degree in Criminal Justice. I have predominantly worked in community outpatient and college counseling settings where I have focused on individual psychotherapy and psychological assessment with youths and emerging adults. I’ve trained as a psychodynamic and process-oriented therapist with a range of experience helping individuals with anxiety, depression, relationship concerns, low self-esteem, history of repeated trauma, and challenges related to emerging adulthood.
SUMMER 2020 Dallas, Texas
Not required for my program, I have no fieldwork.
Length of Paper: 1–2 typed, double-spaced pages.
Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.