Use the Research Methodology Matrix to analyze the methodologies applied in each of the four peer-reviewed articles. Your analysis should include the following (in 1—2 pages):
- The full citation of each peer-reviewed article, in APA format.
- A brief (1 paragraph) statement explaining why you chose this peer-reviewed article and/or how it relates to your clinical issue of interest, including a brief explanation of the ethics of research related to your clinical issue of interest.
- A brief (1- to 2-paragraph) description of the aims of the research of each peer-reviewed article.
- A brief (1- to 2-paragraph) description of the research methodology used. Be sure to identify if the methodology used was qualitative, quantitative, or a mixed-methods approach. Be specific and provide examples.
- A brief (1- to 2-paragraph) description of the strengths of each of the research methodologies used, including reliability and validity of how the methodology was applied in each of the peer-reviewed articles that you selected.