I’m trying to study for my English course and I need some help to understand this question.
Answer the following questions in preparation for drafting your FINAL essay of the semester:
- Identify in a phrase or sentence a key reason for why you think Strayed’s advice is or is not reliable or trustworthy.
- Express in a complete sentence a tentative evaluation of Strayed’s advice. (1 point)
- Explain in a paragraph the key points that you plan to make in support of your overall claim. (1 point)
- Describe the specific kinds of evidence that you will need to support your claim.
- List at least two of Strayed’s responses that you plan to use in order to support your claim.
- Explain how these particular responses will help you to support your primary claim. (1 point)
- Identify the author of the potential outside source you have chosen. Give the author’s name and describe what the author does or who the author is.
- Summarize in a paragraph what the source says and explain how you would use that information in your final draft. (1 point)
- Provide the Works Cited entry for your potential outside source.
- Explain in a paragraph what an opposing viewpoint to your claim would be. (1 point)
- Describe how a reasonable person could disagree with your claim about Strayed’s trustworthiness or reliability.
Here is the book online : Tiny Beautiful things https://www.bookspdf4free.com/wp-content/uploads/2…
Below i provide all the information require for the workshop.