I’m working on a Psychology exercise and need support.
Week 3 Discussion Topic:
In addition to our textbook, there are a number of online resources to help a person make a career decision. These assessments will typically look at interests, skills, personality, or a combination of these to help a person to choose a career path that will be a good fit. Take some time this week to explore the below career interest inventories and personality assessments (or you may find your own). After exploring these different assessment tools choose at least one interest inventory and at least one personality assessment to complete. In your discussion, share the URL for the two assessments that you chose and your reasons for choosing these two assessments. Also discuss the outcome of these assessments and whether or not you found them beneficial as you consider your future career.
Career Interest Inventories
- Career Clusters Survey
- Similar Minds Career Test
- LiveCareer Test
- Career Personality Aptitude Test
- Mental Health Professions Career Test
- The Big Five Project Personality Test
- Fullerton Personality Inventory
- Similar Minds R-Drive Personality Test
- Jung Typology Test
- iPersonic Personality Test
- 41 Questions Personality Test
- Short Form for the IPIP-NEO
- 16 Personalities Test
- 2. Your initial post (your response to the topic) must contain a citation. It is your ideas supported by research. Please refer to the APA Power Point in the Start Here section of the classroom for information on proper formatting. There will be a deduction of 20 points for failure to cite a source within your initial post and to provide a reference at the end of your initial post.
3. Your initial post must be a minimum of 300 words